Who We Are
Dr. George J. Molteni, FRC
(JD -PhD – Chairman/CEO)
Extensive management and financial background (Corporate Comptroller) for more than 20 years (Doctorates in Law and Industrial Psychology). Worked several years for an audit recovery firm specializing in overhead cost reductions. Since 1985, has been involved in energy saving and energy efficiency.
* Who's Who in Finance and Industry
* Who's Who in the East
* Who's Who in Science and Engineering
* International Who's Who of Professionals
* The Assn of Energy Engineers (Courses: Certified Energy Manager & Demand Side Mgt);
* Professional member - International Facility Managers Assn (IFMA);
* Institute of Real Estate Mgt (IREM-NJ) and the American Society of Heat and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), BOMA - NJ.
* Property Owners Assn. (NJ) · Increasing Your Bottom Line (News & Views) - June/July 2013 (download)
* The Alliance To Save Energy (Submittal/Published Paper for nomination of the Star of Energy Efficiency Award (Andromeda) - Sept/2006 (download)
* New Jersey Institute of Technology/Center for Manufacturing Systems · Cutting Times - Reducing Energy Costs in a Manufacturing Operation
* Condo Townhouse Life Magazine · Energy Conservation
* New York Real Estate Journal · You Can't Manage What You Can't Measure: Success is in the details
* Institute of Real Estate Mgt (IREM-NJ) · Deregulation - Friend or Foe ?
* IFMA - Benchmarks Survey 2000 (Energy Cost/Usage Analyses)
Leader: Dr George @ The Energy Group Team;Stu Lough @ Xerox;Bill Kozak @ John Hopkins Univ. Applied Physics Lab; Felix Kalinowski @ DeluxeElectronic Payment Systems.
Dr. George Molteni (JD-PHD) - CEO of The Energy Group has been asked by IFMA-HQ (Ms Shari Epstein - Asst Director of Research) to attend and be IFMA's representative at this workshop funded by a grant from the Department Of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy: "Defining Energy Management Technologies Workshop", March 2000 / St Louis, Mo. Planning and implementation to be a cooperative effort involving the Advanced Technology Environmental Education Center (ATEEC), the Partnership for Environmental Technology Education (PETE), and the Chancellor, St Louis County College District.
Objectives: (1) define the Energy Management Technology field profession, (2) identify the broad Energy Management Technology occupational categories, (3) identify specific technician level occupations and their broad job functions, and (4) guidelines for educational standards.
Outcome: (1) development of a two year degree program, (2) a one year certificate program, and (3) stand alone courses for community and technical colleges nationality.
USAID - The prestigious Institute of Power Studies and Design of Romania, Division of Technology Studies and International Programs Department with their affiliate partner the Romanian Agency for Energy Conservation - within the Ministry of Trade and Industry, asked The Energy Group/Dr. Molteni to present a one day symposium geared toward executive management in Bucharest on "The Process to Energy Efficiency : Dealing with an ESCO + Financing Such Projects <Positives and Negatives>".
The Environmental Export Council (EEC), Mr. Christopher Godlove (Program Manager) asked Dr. George Molteni / CEO of The Energy Group to be part of the Romania Ecolinks Alliance Start-up Meeting (June 27, 2001 - Bucharest/Romania) at the National Institute for Power Studies and Design (ISPE) and present a summary of their Ecolinks project in Sibiu/Romania to various Private companies, Trade associations, Associations of municipal government, Chambers of industry, Finance groups, Research organizations and Appropriate governmental organizations as an on-going mechanism to facilitate exchanges of information and know-how with the participants offering opportunities to work together to solve environmental issues/challenges in Romania.
* Mentor: Students 2 Science (www.students2science.org)
* FINCA - Micro Lending - Global (www.finca.org)
* Kiva - Micro Lending - Global (www.kiva.org)
* NJ-USGBC - Schools (LEED-EB) Committee
* New York & New Jersey Consultants Directory
* Past Board Member: International Business Network of Greater New York (1999)
* Volunteer expert for International Executive Service Corp (IESC)
* Member of the Council of Energy Advisors
* Speaker for Ecospeakers Organization
* Network of Energy Advisors - Consultant/Speaker (Linux Research - NYC)
* Volunteer: VFW - Post #6225, Cedar Grove, NJ
(EME Electrical/HVAC Inc - 35+ years experience)
Completed courses for Electrical Inspector, Construction official and Sub-Code official at Essex County College. Project Manager for the installation of the baggage conveyor system at Newark International Airport Terminal "C". Projects under contract: Bloomfield College, PSE&G and Sussex Rural's residential AC/heating programs, Tiger Racquet Club, Stepping Ridge Estates, Sears, Grand Union, Trand and Johnson Controls BAS systems. License #8452
(Power Engineer) Germany Division
Graduate of technical university in Power Engineering and Power Plants and for several years Production and Design Engineer (manufacturing of turbines, compressors, diesel engines and machinery). Municipal Services Senior Engineer for operation and maintenance of energetic equipment, Operations and Maintenance engineer for Thermal Power Station (incl. fuel and heat management) and for the past several years Project Manager for international power plant engineering and equipment manufacturing company (Service power plants, Maintenance of power plant equipment, Boilers, Turbines, Generating Sets, Condensors, BOP, I&C and long term service contracts). Professional member of VDI (Assn. of German Engineers).
Ralph J Carito
Has been in environmental and safety engineering since 1976. Degrees/Licenses/Certifications: BS (Environmental), Certified Environmental Compliance Mgr, Certified Fire Protection Specialist, Certified Environmental Inspector, Certified Environmental Specialists, Certified Remediation Specialists Certified Testing Specialist (Del), Certified Fireman/Emergency Responder (NJ), Certified RCRA & DOT (NJ), Accredited AHERA Inspector & Mgt Planner (NJ), Accredited Asbestos Safety Tech (NJ) and Licensed Black Seal Boiler/Fireman in Charge.
Memberships: National Assn of Environmental Professionals, National Safety Council, National Environmental Health Assn, Environmental Assessment Assn, American Society of Safety Engineers, American Industrial Hygiene Assn and National Fire Protection Assn.
M. N. Imam
Seasoned and proven Who's Who Educator/Space Scientist. Accomplishments encompass US Army to Wall Street to Space Research. Dashboard teaching to College teaching. Master's degree in both Physics and Computer Science. Twenty + years of industrial/educational experience and have 11 published books.
(Dipl. Engineer in Mechanics, Specialty Thermal Machines) - Romania
Started a doctorate in the field of automotive industry. Extensive professional training and certifications: International Economical Relations CEPECA, Project cycle management, marketing and economics for Project Directors UNIDO-Wien (Austria), Course for technical surveillance and certification for mounting, starting, maintenance and service of radiant heating equipments manufactured by FRACCARO (Italy), Advanced Professional Training in Environmental Technologies (Munich, Germany), Course for Technical Experts and Consultants SEC-AGIR, TUV CERT for ISO 14001:1996 and ISO 14001:2004.